Obamacare is not perfect, but we need to keep the things that are working and find ways to make it better, not worse. We now have our lowest rate of uninsured people in the state’s history, people with pre-existing conditions are protected, older people are not charged exorbitant prices for their coverage, and our rural health care system is stronger. However, the Trump-backed American Health Care Act would reverse all that progress.
The House has voted to pass the bill and now the Senate is working on their version. We want Sen. Cory Gardner and his fellow Senators to reject this bill and instead take genuine steps to make quality health care more affordable for more people. Please join us in asking Senator Gardner to fight for a plan that:
· Maintains or increases the current number of Coloradans with health coverage.
· Continues to protect people with pre-existing conditions
· Keeps the current restriction on age rating that helps lower the cost of insurance for older Coloradans.
· Maintains the Medicaid expansion, which allows millions of Americans to receive health coverage.
· Does not put arbitrary limits, like a block grant system, on Medicaid, which could shift billions in costs to Colorado and be devastating for the entire health system as a whole. —->Read the petition
Sign the petition and join thousands across Colorado in asking Senator Cory Gardner to protect our health care.
Commercial: Senator Cory Gardner, Protect our Health Care