Interested in working with Healthier Colorado? We’re hiring!
About Healthier Colorado
Healthier Colorado is a non-partisan non-profit organization dedicated to elevating the voices of Coloradans in the public policy process to improve the health of our state’s residents. Our three focus areas are to:
- Reduce obesity and related chronic disease
- Improve mental and behavioral health
- Address population-level health disparities
About the position
Healthier Colorado is seeking an experienced, strategically-minded Canvass Director to launch the organization’s first fundraising door canvass program starting this summer. The Canvass Director will report to Healthier Colorado’s Director of Activism.
The Canvass Director will be responsible for the following:
- Recruit, hire, and train a canvassing team to build Healthier Colorado’s membership and donor base
- Supervise the canvassers – make hiring and firing decisions, track hours and shifts covered, and develop canvassers to become leaders within the team
- Ensure that all policies on membership information are followed and that members’ information is secure at all times
- If applicable, collaborate with the consulting firm on geographic locations for door canvassing, data management and integration, and compliance
- Be in the field at least three times a week to exemplify leadership
- Provide daily and weekly reports that includes both qualitative and quantitative data
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets
- Consult with Healthier Colorado staff on overall strategy
- Minimum one calendar year or two electoral cycles of canvassing experience
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to work well with diverse individuals and groups
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
Salary commensurate with experience. Position is eligible for bonus pay based on performance.
Healthier Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 21 at 5 pm.