Healthier Colorado is hiring full-time members for our canvassing team to fight for what matters most to just about anyone: our health.
We do a mix of street and door canvassing, going out in teams to engage in quality conversations with Colorado residents about issues most pertinent to the mental, behavioral, and physical well-being of our community. Wherever the fight for Colorado’s health is, we will be there.
Who we are :
Healthier Colorado is a non-partisan non-profit organization dedicated to elevating the voices of Coloradans in the public policy process to improve the health of our state’s residents. Our three focus areas are to:
- Reduce obesity and related chronic disease
- Improve mental and behavioral health
- Address population-level health disparities
Who we’re looking for:
- Team players committed to furthering our cause.
- Those who enjoy working outdoors.
- Anyone interested in becoming involved in politics.
- Experienced canvassers – if you’ve done this before, check us out.
What we offer:
- Full range of employee benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience (hourly wage).
- Lucrative bonus opportunities.
- Gas reimbursement for fuel consumed on the clock.
- Parking assistance for drivers.
- Consistent scheduling.
If this position interests you or if you would like to learn more contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.