About the Position
Healthier Colorado is seeking an energetic, driven Organizer to build and develop a network of activists to support our mission.
The Organizer will report to the Director of Activism and will be responsible for the following tasks:
● Mobilize new activists to take action to support our campaigns
● Recruit and develop new supporters across the state to become leaders within their community, at the state capitol, and in the various campaigns we support
● Partner with allied organizations to build capacity not just for Healthier Colorado, but for the larger health movement
● Represent Healthier Colorado in the community including but not limited to public events, online platforms, canvassing, and in local communities
● Collaborate with the Communications Manager to convey our message and encourage our members/activists to take action through various online engagement points
● Ability to work well with diverse individuals and groups
● Highly self-motivated and the ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
Salary commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for Healthier Colorado’s full benefits package which includes health, dental, and retirement.
Healthier Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and position will remain open until filled.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.